Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to Crazy Granny's Blog!

Okay, so there's nothing fancy at all about me.  I'm just an ordinary granny who grew up on a cock-a-doodle doo chicken farm in New Jersey, had a nutty childhood, went off to college for a few years, got married, and then really got nutty and had eleven kids!  There are about a bazillion stories to tell, and I'm gonna have the time of my life telling them! I didn't get crazy all on my own.  I had lots of help from the critters, as I'll call them. 

So, what all am I going to talk about?  Well, let's get first things first out of the way by saying, "Yep! I birthed every one of the eleven.....6 boys and 5 girls, and it was back in the day before all the neat hook-ups to the pain meds."  OUCH!  is a good word to describe it!  Who knows...maybe I'll tell you a bit about each kid's screaming, kicking, and yelling entrance into this world and how this whole crazy granny adventure began!

By the way, I really am a granny...and I really am a bit crazy.  And, you'll find out more about all of that as we get going with this blog.  Thanks for tuning in.......

No comments:

Post a Comment